• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Sheroking

Jim Ross would have been selling this with fire coming out of his mouth. These jagoffs go silence.

I remember Jim Ross talking about this as a intentional direction change. "Letting the big moments breathe" instead of yelling over them like they used to.

We're talking about Jerry Lawler here. Dude is king of the canned mark outs on commentary. He's not silent because it's his nature.

iGDyxb9.png

Yeah. No way Russev shoulda been out there. Went from being pushed as "special" to "just another heel jobroni" the second he got out there. After all these months of building him up, shoulda let him sit this one out, like they did Cesaro.

Sephzilla

Shield vs Evolution should be pretty great.

But we aren't seriously getting Kane in a WWE title match in 2014 are we? Did we not learn the lesson from Orton/Big Show?

But Bryan can carry Kane further than Orton can carry Show

Good closing segment. Great Raw. Liked the tournament. No bad matches. Evolution return was nicely done. Only thing I hated was Cena's promo, but Wyatt was so good that he held his own. And I'm actually sort of looking forward to Reigns vs. Triple H.

Ithil

Yeah. No way Russev shoulda been out there. Went from being pushed as "special" to "just another heel jobroni" the second he got out there. After all these months of building him up, shoulda let him sit this one out, like they did Cesaro.

I get that they were picking guys that had already wrestled that night, but 10 on 3 is just as unfair as 11 on 3, Rusev should have been kept as his own thing.

somedevil

Shield vs Evolution should be pretty great.

But we aren't seriously getting Kane in a WWE title match in 2014 are we? Did we not learn the lesson from Orton/Big Show?

But Bryan can carry Kane further than Orton can carry Show

It isn't going to be a straight singles match but a gimmick match so they are going to have all the shortcuts available so the match doesn't drag.

BHZ Mayor

This is the worst fucking announce team in fucking history. No kind of hype whatsoever. JR would've been firing off all kinds of sons of bitches, scalded dogs, and government mules.

Top Bottom