• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Kusagari

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

578.jpg

Company Man Punk.

kirblar

Having Reigns turn on the other two and join up on HHH's side is a way better option than having the other two turn on him. But that's something you do post-Summerslam, not now.

TL21xx

Banned
Punk as part of Evolution would be awesome if only for the sheer amount of hate they'd get and Punk's return promo crapping on the crowd. Of course, there's no way in hell they'd do that.

McNei1y

I really enjoyed this Raw. It's cool that they gave the IC title some respect by throwing out their a tournament with some of the better talent. Most of those matches were pretty solid.

I didn't mind the 'End'volution ending either. They are all pretty dominant wrestlers. They've got to build that "we're the real dominant force here" angle. Should be an interesting match.

Nah, their match at SummerSlam was pretty good, and it's obvious that Evolution/Shield is the focus.

They're likely having Kane face Bryan because Bryan wants to face him, and it makes sense in terms of the storyline.
That was probably their best match. They had a decent one a few months ago and a boring one sometime last year. It's a small sliding scale from 6/10-7.5/10

Evolution vs. Shield will be way more interesting for sure but the champ upper-midcarding again ain't a good start

Believe in Evolution

Batista's physique is disgusting. Them droopy titties.

Just finished the main event and I guess we now know why the Shield stuck together. Basically to give Batista a purpose since the crowd shat all over his return. Lol at people worried about Roman.

Vylash

Punk as part of Evolution would be awesome if only for the sheer amount of hate they'd get and Punk's return promo crapping on the crowd. Of course, there's no way in hell they'd do that.

"I left! I went home, put my feet up, made out with my woman, who you idiots will never get close to again, and you stupid marks still chanted for me, you're all sheep!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"I left! I went home, put my feet up, made out with my woman, who you idiots will never get close to again, and you stupid marks still chanted for me, you're all sheep!"

Sounds like a lame CM Punk promo alright. Maybe he'll call Hunter Paul while he's at it.

charsace

So am I, there has never been any mystique as a monster.

Because of Cena... there can't be a real monster while he is still in the WWE.

Ambrose needs his own stable where he can be the leader, The Governor style.

Instead Evolution should take a young guy that can be built up in a way that pisses everybody off.... it should be Bo.

Cena is really the monster heel that the WWE has been looking for. He no sells his opponents in promos and in matches he no sells in the end and over powers the guy.

Other than Cena I hear raw was good. True or false?

Top Bottom