• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
2i4ytd.gi
hhh KING entrance

I just found out about the Dragon match being bumped and fuck WWE That was one of the matches I wanted to see. I cant believe I wasted $60 on this shit.

Verendus

Banned
What's the point of an overdone entrance and outfit if you just drop it seconds later? What's wrong with you Jimmy? You should have walked down that ramp with the bloody outfit!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh come on, if any other wrestler came out like that you guys would be jacking off with no pillow over your crotch. HHH>ALL OF YOU.

Bowser

Given the way this shitty PPV has gone, I'm fully expecting Triple H to break the streak and for the Rock to win the belt tonight.

JdFoX187

Banned
Galvanise_ said:
HHH is still bitter he didn't get to be Thor.
You know, the sad thing is, if he could actually act, he'd make a damn fine Thor. He's got the look, he's got the physique, but he can't act his way out of a fucking paper sack. He made Ryan Reynolds look like an Oscar winner in Blade Trinity.

krae_man

I can't wait till this match is on Bluray and Vince won't want to pay for Cash or Metalica anymore and these entrances are dubbed over with butt rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom