• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long ago did WWE decide that they'd like to inject more "legitimate sounding" sports-like commentator jargon into the broadcast?

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm taking for granted how nice it sounds having this match called by Jim Ross instead of Cole. I'm going to miss this tomorrow on Raw.

Kusagari said:
I like how Rock was the host but only came out to the ring once before the main event.
Yeah, I was just thinking about how underplayed the Rock has been tonight. Guess they're saving all the best tough for this match.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the dude int he old Cavs jersey is sitting front row again...
the streak continues!

so is the I Hate Cena guy!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Cruceh said:
Miz is going to get relegated to mid-card soon because of this reaction. Rightfully so because he's boring as hell
he doesn't have heat, can't work, and looks like a midcarder

away with him.

Verendus

Banned
This crowd has died since the beginning of the show. It was crazy loud for Del Rio and Edge. You can hardly hear them here.

Boring match so far. Cena's selling is horrible. Every hit is like a hammer to him.

Are people laughing at that spot? I am.

I kind of blame the match on Cena. Miz isn't seasoned enough to call a match like this, and Cena needs somebody more dynamic to play off of (like HHH or Edge).

sumo390

Kusagari said:
This match has turned into a crowd war between Cena fans and haters as they forget there's a match in the ring.
I'd rather watch 50 Cena fans vs 50 Non-Cena fans in a Street Fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom