• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Sblargh

Banned
I said it once and am saying it again, I really think el torito is the best luchador WWE got right now. Better than the new hunico even.

somedevil

WWE is too lazy to write the show good enough to get the responses they want naturally so they put plants in kick ass seats every week who they know will react the way they want so every time they want a crowd reaction, they know where to look.

Man you sound paranoid. He the same as Vlad the superfan during his run. Was he a plant as well?

Why in the fuck did WWE even have Bryan on Raw? This shit doesn't make sense. He was Tombstone Piledrivered 4 times? And we get a breaking news he's injured? Really? Please this is dumb. They should've just let him show up at Extreme Rules.

Jarrod38

I'm sorry
sp_1411_clip07.jpg

strobogo

Banned
So many words said incorrectly on Legend's House. I'm not sure I can keep up with it. Tony Atlas calls a gong a dong, Jimmy Hart said pacifically instead of specifically, Pat Patterson says everything wrong.

So many words said incorrectly on Legend's House. I'm not sure I can keep up with it. Tony Atlas calls a gong a dong, Jimmy Hart said pacifically instead of specifically, Pat Patterson says everything wrong.

Pacifically annoys the absolute shit out of me. Drunk Pat is great though.

Top Bottom