• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I hope the Rhodes bros get repushed. Them vs Usos would be a great match. Only two good tag teams left. But both faces so i don't know how that'll work.

Kenobi

I'm guessing that this angle with Bryan and Kane was booked this way for awhile, but it just looks like déjà vu to me. Oh look, Bryan, who won two matches at the grandest stage of all against three wrestlers to win the championship(s) got his ass handed to him. Again.

Having said that, has there ever been a past WWF(E) champion ever always booked like Bryan? The constant underdog getting his ass kicked on every Raw?

tumblr_n4erh7IBjG1szvd2fo1_500.gif

zomaha

Stare at each other on the apron. Walk into the center of ring and stare at each other. Walk out and leave. Hey, wait a sec! Ive seen this before!!!

when shield and wyatts did it, the crowd broke out in "this is awesome"

when shield and evolution do it, the crowd....well, there was a crowd

BHZ Mayor

I'm guessing that this angle with Bryan and Kane was booked this way for awhile, but it just looks like déjà vu to me. Oh look, Bryan, who won two matches at the grandest stage of all against three wrestlers to win the championship(s) got his ass handed to him. Again.

Having said that, has there ever been a past WWF(E) champion ever always booked like Bryan? The constant underdog getting his ass kicked on every Raw?

The Rock is the closest I can think of, but of course he wasn't an underdog.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I can't handle this Total Divas stuff. I had to unfollow WWE on twitter last night due to all of the re-tweets. I really couldn't care less about any diva or super star outside of wrestling.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
The problem with having some long-ass entrance routine is that then your match gets like 30 seconds of tv time. Henceforth known as the Funkasaurus effect.

Top Bottom