• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Yeah, its a banned move though Punk did one to Cena once and that's it. TNA though is back in love with the move again.
Ah, I do remember the Punk/Cena one now that you mention it. Pretty crazy they let Kane use it three times in a row in some fairly questionable situations, especially for a banned move. They have a lot of trust in him.

Pavaloo

I couldn't care less if she enjoys it. It's bad tv and I don't enjoy it.

it's bad tv for you i guess? you're not the target audience for that segment

my parents just loved it for example

people also tend to forget emma teaming with santino on nxt long before she debuted - i don't doubt at all she's having fun doing these segments

Vylash

I cannot believe they've just killed Emma like this, one of the best female wrestlers on the roster reduced to this shit

it's bad tv for you i guess? you're not the target audience for that segment

my parents just loved it for example

people also tend to forget emma teaming with santino on nxt long before she debuted
it's great that someone enjoyed it, but if i hate it i hate it, that's just my opinion

and no i didn't forget, i mentioned it earlier. that match was REALLY FUNNY though

Pavaloo

it's great that someone enjoyed it, but if i hate it i hate it, that's just my opinion

and no i didn't forget, i mentioned it earlier. that match was REALLY FUNNY though

sure i just hate this notion that she's been destroyed as a wrestler and completely ruined
Uh your parents are definitely not the target demo for that shite.
sure it is. family oriented comedy segment for children and adults alike.

Top Bottom