• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Thorakai

this Paul Heyman stuff is unnecessarily confusing though and it isn't really doing any good when Brock Lesnar keeps getting brought up. Music isn't good either.

Vylash

RVD will beat BNB next week

EOTaG.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Going by interviews and such, I think Cesaro loves being a heel. He took Owen's side against Bret on one countdown and loved Razor Ramon pushing kids in the water on the HoF promo.

If he goes full heel, I think he will love being an asshole.

strobogo

Banned
this real americans split has made no sense and the crowd is as confused as I am. Why did he need a manager?

Swagger is heel with Zeb as heel manager. Cesaro is a heel who the fans want to be a face with a heel manager in Paul. And they're all feuding.

Super simple. Nothing weird or confusing about that.

Pavaloo

Going by interviews and such, I think Cesaro loves being a heel. He took Owen's side against Bret on one countdown and loved Razor Ramon pushing kids in the water on the HoF promo.

If he goes full heel, I think he will love being an asshole.

all the stuff he did on the side when he was US champ made me think he loved it too

"look americans this is how you use stairs, foot forward, shift weight, etc"

Cesaro should have never been aligned with Heyman who just constantly brings up Brock because it does nothing for him. He should instead be face and cut his own Steiner promos.

Top Bottom