• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! |OT| air-dashing waifus

baekshi

Banned
Okay my games has been freezing at end of stories from some of characters like Eko and Zenia....wtf is this

Already have happened twice now with Eko.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So guys, what kind of fighter is this? Will I be able to button-mash/spam-the-same-moves to victory? I suck real bad at those technical fighting games, which takes the fun out of them for me since I always lose, which is why I wanna know.

I can't remember the last time a fighting game I played was a "mash/spam-the-same-moves to victory?". Yes it's a technical fighter.

Gamestop hasn't called me about my copy yet, I wonder if they'll get em in tomorrow.

Dremark

Banned
I wish I had seen this thread before buying the game. I play on off peak hours due to the hours of my job and this is going to heavily reduce my ability to find games online.

I'm not sure if it would have stopped me from buying it, but it would have been nice to make an informed decision.

Is P4AU the same deal in that respect, I pre-ordered that too and if that's going to be restricted similarly I might pass on it.

Ventara

I can't remember the last time a fighting game I played was a "mash/spam-the-same-moves to victory?". Yes it's a technical fighter.

Gamestop hasn't called me about my copy yet, I wonder if they'll get em in tomorrow.

Yeah, I figured as much. I can't remember the last fighting game (outside some hybrids) that I enjoyed, so I guess I'll pass on this. Thanks for the answer.

antibolo

Banned
What is it with Arc System Works are awful loading times on Vita? Can't they put some effort into that?

When it happened in CS Extend I kinda brushed it off because it was a launch title and they all had somewhat terrible loading times, but now in a game released in 2014 it's getting pretty unacceptable.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
OK, so with the load times being the same and freezing issues being reported...I'll definitely be avoiding the U.S. Vita version. Still might pick up the PS3 version on the cheap.

What is it with Arc System Works are awful loading times on Vita? Can't they put some effort into that?

When it happened in CS Extend I kinda brushed it off because it was a launch title and they all had somewhat terrible loading times, but now in a game released in 2014 it's getting pretty unacceptable.

Dunno what happened. Both BB Chrono Phantasma and AH3LM have bad load times on Vita...Arcana Heart being the worst of the two. It's enough to have made me play both games less than I normally would.

antibolo

Banned
My Vita retail copy is still on its way to me. Not sure I'll keep it, between the lack of cross-region online, crashing issues in story mode, and godawful loading times, the game really sounds like a total trainwreck.

And with Ultimax coming up next week, getting the PS3 version instead would be futile as I will not have time to play it.

It's a real shame, really, that series just can't catch a break in the west, with the previous edition being released the day of the Great PSN Hack and all...

Yeah, I figured as much. I can't remember the last fighting game (outside some hybrids) that I enjoyed, so I guess I'll pass on this. Thanks for the answer.

I'm not great at fighting games but I didn't have much trouble clearing the story mode of a character up until the (final) boss fight on the default difficulty. That fight is a ridiculous increase in difficulty though, and I basically spent more than 20 minutes getting the floor utterly wiped with me. So yeah probably not something you'd enjoy really.

That's right, the online is dead. I have hard time finding anyone... it will be long ride to get that 50 ranked trophy. Do it asap

It really is dead. I'm ranked 21 on the cumulative leaderboards and I've played just over 100 matches with around half of them being losses.

It's a shame that we can't play with JP players.

Top Bottom