• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S6 |OT| of Phrasing, The Old Gypsy Woman & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpende

Can't be stated enough. So glad that it looks like season 5 was just a temporary misstep and not a sign that the show was headed for decline. Btw they haven't addressed the ISIS thing yet have they?

I thought that it was clear that the real Krieger died. This Krieger actually seems less evil so far anyway.

Didn't they briefly mention the name change in the first episode?

Archer is stopping by Conan tonight:

IMEdSNl.png

Rembrandt

Banned
Fuck, I'll have to miss this one. Got it recorded so I'll watch it later on. Gotta catch up on yesterday's broad city/it's always sunny first.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That episode was nuts.
They got hit with an avalanche and lived. Of course, Archer would enjoy it.

BARRY?! Hell yeah!

Hamlet

Fun episode. Loved that Mallory finally got her revenge with her fake voice mail. About time it happened to Archer and loved his reaction.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This was a good one. Malory's voicemail was awesome even though I saw it coming. Next funniest moment was probably Archer's snuggle with Ray.

someday

Banned
Archer saying, "and black," then laying his head on Ray's chest had me laughing. I loved the peaceful smile on his face.

And has Pam basically had sex with just about everyone so far? Nice job.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Archer saying, "and black," then laying his head on Ray's chest had me laughing. I loved the peaceful smile on his face.

And has Pam basically had sex with just about everyone so far? Nice job.

If only Season 1 Pam would've known she wouldn't have cried so hard when no one in the office would.

Red

Just got caught up on the latest episode. 3/3 so far with some of the best the series has offered. It's like the A team is back in play.

Whether due to experience or budget, Archer's animators have now made the show not only the best-written comedy on television, but also one of the best-looking.

big ander

Wow the animation really stepped up in The Archer Sanction.

And some Archer-vintage obscure as shit references. as if Charles Frederick Andrus is a household name

Just caught up this afternoon with all three episodes. Some great lines, the animation keeps on improving, and it's nice to have the spy-themed episodes back.. but I don't know yet... something feels off. I'm praying the show retains its luster, but I have some strange, perhaps niggling feeling that something's changed.

p.s. As a smoker, Ray hauling on his smoke in one long drag had me rolling. That was definitely a joke aimed at cigarette smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom