• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMORED CORE VI: FIRES OF RUBICON |OT| Souls in the Shell

Alright I beat the Juggernaut the other day. Man what a boss, can't be hurt from the front, moves rapidly an keeps turning around, spams missles and bullets nonstop, and will even rear-ram you when you manage to get behind it. I had to stay in the air as much as possible and only land to refill my stamina gauge. My two plasma missile launchers chipped away at its health until the end. Staggering and hitting wiht the plasma blade couldn't work for me.

So now I reached the infamous Balteus. I wasn't expecting a boss after a boss! But I think I can beat it.

The_hunter

Alright I beat the Juggernaut the other day. Man what a boss, can't be hurt from the front, moves rapidly an keeps turning around, spams missles and bullets nonstop, and will even rear-ram you when you manage to get behind it. I had to stay in the air as much as possible and only land to refill my stamina gauge. My two plasma missile launchers chipped away at its health until the end. Staggering and hitting wiht the plasma blade couldn't work for me.

So now I reached the infamous Balteus. I wasn't expecting a boss after a boss! But I think I can beat it.
Music of the Batleus is so good.

I beat Balteus. Man what a fight... so fast-paced and intense. You need to manage stamina and get used to the attacks like in Souls games and dodge at the right time. It's like Souls mixed with Ace Combat -- a lot of flying around, dodging missiles, and struggling to get a lock on. The music is amazing, not a style commonly found in the games I play. Honestly I found Balteus to be easier than Juggernaut.

I beat the sea spider boss. Looking forward to what comes next. The visuals in the sunset missions, when my mech is standing outside, are very impressive, the lighting is realistic. And the various parts and weapons have some really badass designs, an excellent incentive to replay missions. I painted my main mech like the Eva 02. I love this game!

Top Bottom