• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Dynomutt

Leave your Flash negativity at the door.

Can't do that. Just like Savitar and the Speedforce the negativity for Flash exists all throughout time. Past, Present and Future.

The negativity spawns from time a remnant who wished of a world of 9.0 rating for the season finale from IGN but this was not to be.

cereal_killerxx

If the Arrow finale doesn't deliver, it might be time to exit the Arrowverse for me... but so I doubt that will be the case. This season of Arrow has been FIRE.

It all comes back to the island on the ARROWVERSE SEASON FINALE!

GET. HYPE. KID.

arrow523_18.jpg

Laurel looking amazing. So hyped.

So will we finally come full circle with this episode? You know, bearded Oliver from the pilot and all.

Well, he has a beard and wig already on the island, just a matter of putting it on after he handles Dolph. Haha

Raxious

i have a feeling Slade will live, and then he'll be announced to become a recurring character throughout all the Arrowverse shows.

Kaizer

Banned
Finale is gonna be so hype, man Arrow really turned it around this season. By this same time last year, I had dropped the show and didn't watch the last 4 or 5 episodes because I was just extremely bored with everything that was happening. This season has rivaled Season 2 for me in quality.

ZeroX03

Banned
All they need to say is ARGUS transferred Weather Wizard from Iron Heights to the island for some reason and boom it's a big old reunion. Waller is back from the dead too thanks to Constantine!

Top Bottom