• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PSN ID/Gamertag Database

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Bwq8Y.jpg

Really simple, just follow the links and hopefully everything works :D

Add your name to the database by filling out one of the forms: PSN Form | XBL Form

View the database at the following sites: PSN Database | XBL Database

If you want to be added to the PSN ACB chat room send a friend request to GAFACB.

MjFrancis

Well, it looks like I'm the first to get on board. I plan on playing for a few hours each night all week, so hit me up. I've been casually going for the MP achievements, but seeing as how reaching level 50 will take a good 40+ hours I'll just be enjoying the game for the vast majority of my playtime. :D

I think I still have Role Model, Abstergo Employee of the Month, Ahead of the Curve, and, of course, Download Complete. I've only played the 'Wanted' game type, so that's why I'm missing a few of these. Getting Strong Closer seemed like pure luck, I won in the last ten seconds by escaping a pursuer and the 100 points bumped me to to first place. Barely.

rockmang15

Neo Member
Awesome! I'm in, been playing some today with the little one home sick from school. Good Timing Kiddo!

The MegaBuck

creid

I feel like the team mode would be awesome if I were playing with a real person on my team, instead of a mic-less random who can't stop jumping up on the roof.

Jube3

Sweet signed up :D My friends list is usually full due to pending requests that need to be cleared, so if you add me just shoot me a message in case it doesnt go through. Really looking for a regular crew to play with.

Jhoan

EDIT: Got the game. Feel free to send me an invite or an FR (as long as you tell me your GAF name).

MjFrancis

It seems like the matchmaking is getting slower than ever. I've had whole half-hours where I could only get a single game in.

One of these days we need to set up a private match with some of the guys to knock out some of the more difficult bonuses for the achievements. I've contemplated this, but haven't gotten so far just yet. Still only one-third of the way to go for Download Complete!

Still looking forward to meeting the lot of you in-game. :D

I just got done adding my name to the list. I might go through and add some of the names I recognize (some from Steam and the boards). Hope to see some of you online!

KdoubleA

Added to PSN list (Punishing_Soul). I've been refraining from adding because I already have a group of friends I always play with but I decided to add just in case no one of them is playing (which is impossible because these guys are more addicted than me lol).

creid

MjFrancis said:
It seems like the matchmaking is getting slower than ever. I've had whole half-hours where I could only get a single game in.
I sometimes find that quitting matchmaking and immediately re-joining will get me in a game faster. And I'm definitely up for some private games.

Top Bottom