• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot's Play Room adds new Update that carries over content to Astro Bot

Draugoth

Gold Member
53833518925_a718609d43_h.jpg

via pLayStation Blog

To add a spice of fun, we’ve been hiding 4 of these Special Bots inside Astro’s Playroom, which came pre-loaded in every PS5 console. By unlocking these 4 hidden characters in Astro’s Playroom, you will be able to take them with you into the new game, Astro Bot, and add them to your starting crew. Are you following so far?

Last edited:
Sold the PS5 last year. Maybe the PS5 PRO will also include the packin Astrobot? I don't see why not, but then again PT was a thing.

ah, I didn't realize they were spreading these out. I was wondering why there weren't youtube videos on how to find the other 3.

Švejk

Banned
Why Ape Escape as a character? What's Konami cooking up with Sony, other than releasing those old games?

Shin-Ra

Even if it doesn't you can get it off the PlayStation store
They should put Astro’s Playroom on the Astro Bot BD-ROM.

But the lack of multi-platinum compilations (see Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves) probably forbids it?

nial

The new Special Bot was up a little earlier than expected.
The fact that the very last one is a Pipo Monkey, I mean, you cannot tell me that this isn't some kind of teasing.

Just wait until the pro releases man…I’ll let you know how it is 😉

Edit - Ohhhh…you are saying you hope it’s packaged with the Pro. Definitely no way in hell, as popular as Astro has become. Although I would take a bundle with a slight price increase. No way they just package it with the base Pro though, too much money to be made.

Last edited:
Top Bottom