• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atari gets 'Riddick,' 'Ghostbusters'

Merguson

Banned
God how I love the business side of gaming. It's a start in the right direction for Atari. How it pans out? We'll see.

Good luck Phil.

Any news on when Ghostbusters will actually get released? It sounded like it was pretty much done and ready to go. Did they still do more development on it or is it just sitting around waiting to be published? Ghostbusters was fuckin awesome at comic con and a huge surprise for me. Fuck you Activision!

Drek

Always-honest said:
atari... oh dear... well, let's hope for the best
They're publishing, Starbreeze is still developing.

Just like CD Projekt developing The Witcher and Obsidian developing NWN2 and MotB.

Atari/Infogrames will rise again under Phil Harrison.

Jim

Marty Chinn said:
Any news on when Ghostbusters will actually get released? It sounded like it was pretty much done and ready to go. Did they still do more development on it or is it just sitting around waiting to be published? Ghostbusters was fuckin awesome at comic con and a huge surprise for me. Fuck you Activision!

It was supposedly March 09: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13216443&postcount=57 And I haven't heard otherwise, yet. But I'm thinking later than that.

Riddick and the Ghostbusters have both found a new home at one of America's oldest videogame companies.
Ugh. This is not that Atari. This is simply a company that bought the Atari trademark at some salvage sale. It isn't even an American company, it is a French company.

Top Bottom