• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Vylash

clRwabJ.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How about not doing this angle? It's Vince Russo level of "greatness" now.

I have no problem with the feud, other than Brie isn't really deserving of it, but it keeps Bryan in public's mind, and it helps Steph get over as a top heel.

If this was a Russo feud, Steph would have referenced some random internet rumor that only the smarks would care about, and nobody would enjoy. The following week, the angle would disappear like it never happened.

Glad I'm not watching because even reading about it makes me upset. They took the worst angle from TNA and are trying it with the people who just had a press conference together with their dog after a legit armed robbery.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Great now we get to hear JBL yelling nonstop about affairs and cheating throughout this angle. He overdoes the "support the heel" to a ridiculous degree.

I'm just happy I no longer have to hear him say "IT'S MEXICO'S GREATEST EXPORT, MAGGLE!"

Satch

Banned
this guy reminds me... what the hell happened to Kurt Angle? he fell off hard. it was like he was there one day and gone the next way back when i used to watch

RP912

Banned
The issue with that stupid ass segment was that it was rushed as all hell. No backstage antics, no footage, nothing.

It was like steph pulled a random fan out of the crowd and told her to "play along".

Kenobi

I have no problem with the feud, other than Brie isn't really deserving of it, but it keeps Bryan in public's mind, and it helps Steph get over as a top heel.

If this was a Russo feud, Steph would have referenced some random internet rumor that only the smarks would care about, and nobody would enjoy. The following week, the angle would disappear like it never happened.

I guess. Just don't see a need. Would have been nice to "forget" about Bryan and he returns in the Rumble. Or some kind of surprise. I doubt people would forget.

Top Bottom