• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Slater moving up in the world, and a rare Johnny Cage appearance, how great.
IHNj8Jo.gif

I imagine that's her expression whenever she's ontop of Punk in bed

So is Ziggler an inbetweener...what was the point of that zigzag? A babyface shouldn't be doing that. It reminds me of sheamus as a face when he does all those heel things.

gotta say, I was thoroughly enjoying Miz on commentary during that segment, not even gonna lie

the show is pretty much over now though, so i can pretend that Slater won in back to back Raw main events

Slater is great. Anyone who hasn't been watching main event (all of you) with Slater Gator have been missing out.

They should get a championship shot tomorrow.

Satch

Banned
the guy on the left at the table, didnt he used to fight like... 6 years ago or something? he used to come out to the stage in a limo i think and always wore a cowboy hat

Gorillaz

the guy on the left at the table, didnt he used to fight like... 6 years ago or something? he used to come out to the stage in a limo i think and always wore a cowboy hat

he use to ramble in the ring about other wrestlers back then

Now he does it behind a table and says 9.99 at times

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Yep, that's John Bradshaw Layfield, aka JBL. He used to be in APA with Farooq back in the day, then did a "rich Texan" run as a bad guy for a while. IIRC he was Cena's first big WWE championship feud.

Top Bottom