• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I wonder if Steph pedigree-ing the Bellas last week backfired and she got more positive heat than heel heat? Either way, it should have been the last skit before the PPV. This is getting dumb.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How would anyone notice? Have we ever seen Scott Hall sober?

big08.jpg

So I'm just gonna throw it out there I stopped watching wrestling around before John cena was even on the roster and only got back into wrestling after the royal rumble controversy I thought it was a good promo for cena
It's been the same shit for a decade. Won't be the last time you see the same exact promo.

somedevil

This is the first RAW I actually enjoyed in the past 5 weeks

I don't know if i'm the weirdo or if you guys are

I'm enjoying it but to make sure I listen to some outside opinions to determine the truth. According to them weeks 1 and 2 were good but week 3 was not.

Sabucin

What if Nikki was the one who was arrested? And then Brie appears to kick Stephanie's ass tonight... that would be amazing.

Kusagari

Isn't Brie's demand that she wrestles Steph at Summerslam?

Can't she still, you know, press the charges against Steph?

This storyline sucks.

NYR

What if Nikki was the one who was arrested? And then Brie appears to kick Stephanie's ass tonight... that would be amazing.
One has huge tits, one doesn't. One has two tattoos on her hips pointing down to her vagina. One doesn't.

Not exactly twins.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So did they kill the new NOD thing? I haven't seen anything other than when Xavier Woods came out and got Kof E and Big E together.

This is the first RAW I actually enjoyed in the past 5 weeks

I don't know if i'm the weirdo or if you guys are

It's the first Raw I've watched live in like a year.

I should've stayed far away.

Curse New Japan for getting me excited about This Business™ again. Stupid sexy G1

Gorillaz

a fight between 2 people desperately trying to tell themselves that the internet will put one of them over

ZIGGY MOVEMENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom