• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Rollins is carrying Ambrose. He's taking all the bumps. Remember that clothesline last night everyone marked out over? It was good because of Rollins. He did the 360 flip. Rollins is better than Ambrose.

Mengetsu

This Ambrose is so over and good as a babyface it's ridiculous
KuGsj.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay, I have an admission to make.

Dean Ambrose used to be my least favorite member of the Shield. I didn't think he was exciting in the ring, and I thought (and still think a little) that the whole WHOA HE'S SO CRAZY thing was overplayed.

He won me over, though. The guy's charisma is off the charts, and he's had more of a chance to show off in the ring since the Shield disbanded. Dude's great.

Rollins is carrying Ambrose. He's taking all the bumps. Remember that clothesline last night everyone marked out over? It was good because of Rollins. He did the 360 flip. Rollins is better than Ambrose.

They're both great. Ambrose is better though.

Rollins promos suck more often than not
Dean's don't

Toki767

In the ring Rollins is obviously better. I don't think anyone doubts that. As an overall package though, Ambrose is the true standout of the Shield.

Okay, I have an admission to make.

Dean Ambrose used to be my least favorite member of the Shield. I didn't think he was exciting in the ring, and I thought (and still think a little) that the whole WHOA HE'S SO CRAZY thing was overplayed.

He won me over, though. The guy's charisma is off the charts, and he's had more of a chance to show off in the ring since the Shield disbanded. Dude's great.

I think I can second this. He oozed charisma just now off of two lines and a funny face.

FHIZ

There's just a weird disconnect with Rollins being all "I'm Mr. Money in the bank!" meanwhile Brock Lesnar is just over there picking Cena's bones clean.

Not something to really be eager about, Seth.

Top Bottom