• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Best suplex.

tumblr_mjzf57FV0G1qdqi4go1_500.gif

that's legitimately adorable

Htown

Shit, I almost thought he actually injured his knee

so used to people not selling that when they actually do I think something's really wrong

also Ziggler probably saw Rusev's performance last night and said, "oh yeah? Nobody outsells the Zigs!"

Htown

That adorable suplexing teddy bear gif is from Mayo Chiki.

Cool, what's that about?

Wiki said:
The story revolves around Kinjirō Sakamachi, a 17 year old high school boy who suffers from gynophobia. The gynophobia makes his nose bleed every time he has physical contact with a female. While using the men's washroom he accidentally discovers that the popular and handsome butler Subaru Konoe is in fact a girl. Now that Kinjirō knows about Subaru's secret, he must work together with Subaru and her sadistic mistress, Kanade Suzutsuki, to protect Subaru’s secret from being discovered.

. . .

Nah.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I dislike a finish, I would like Brock to come out and break the arms of the people in the match, the ref, commentary, and whoever booked it.

RP912

Banned
I swear JBL is the most bi polar announcer in the history of our sport. Dude flip flops more than a carnival goldfish.

Poor man Mark Madden.

What? Why would you have a rule like that? Any win should cause the title to change hand

Also ouch that last move Miz was lying on his head for a few seconds that looked painful >:[

Top Bottom