• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

Wiki said:
The story revolves around Kinjirō Sakamachi, a 17 year old high school boy who suffers from gynophobia. The gynophobia makes his nose bleed every time he has physical contact with a female. While using the men's washroom he accidentally discovers that the popular and handsome butler Subaru Konoe is in fact a girl. Now that Kinjirō knows about Subaru's secret, he must work together with Subaru and her sadistic mistress, Kanade Suzutsuki, to protect Subaru�s secret from being discovered.

Nah.
dean-ambrose-nope.gif

Anth0ny

What? Why would you have a rule like that? Any win should cause the title to change hand

Also ouch that last move Miz was lying on his head for a few seconds that looked painful >:[

It's traditionally a heel tactic. Allows him to keep the title even though he lost. Like a coward.

Of course, WWE books their baby faces like heels.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
i was out. what happened to kick off Raw?

Steph came out to Daniel Bryan's music to troll everyone, Nikki Bella slapped the shit out of Brie again.

there's a new title for Bork Laser, Heyman cut an awesome promo

CrayJ said she dedicates her life to Paige after costing her a match with a distraction

Mark Henry won

Rollins and Ambrose are going to have some variation of extreme rules match later

Cena's not in the building

Omega

Banned
Steph came out to Daniel Bryan's music to troll everyone, Nikki Bella slapped the shit out of Brie again.

there's a new title for Bork Laser, Heyman cut an awesome promo

CrayJ said she dedicates her life to Paige after costing her a match with a distraction

Mark Henry won

Rollins and Ambrose are going to have some variation of extreme rules match later

Cena's not in the building

wat

and damn it. i was hoping i wouldn't miss Bork/Heyman

Man, Cesaro looked pissed on the Summerslam Pre-Show. If I was him, I'd be pissed too, getting jobbed into oblivion by an incompetent booking team just a few months after being white-hot and over as fuck.

Top Bottom