• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

WWE needs to refresh the backstage interview - "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time..." EVERY TIME and then some promo.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I have a suggestion. Don't book them in a match the night after, if you don't want either to win.

I agree with that as well, but they want to continue the feud I guess, and it was a solid match. I'd have Ziggler fight a jobber, and Miz do a run in, that would be more effective.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
My bet is Ambrose wins and then Brock comes out and takes him out

why would Brock care, though

he's the king, nobody can touch him

he should just wait until somebody steps up to be destroyed, because he wouldn't care WHO it is, he's invincible

Paracelsus

He passed that several months ago. At least Cole had to switch between awful heel and play-by-play. JBL just yells over everything with the stupidest shit possible.

Go watch the entrances segment for Taker vs Big Show at GAB2006. JBL was never good.

Microsoft looks like such copycats with "cortana". The ads give the exact wrong message. 90% of people watching that ad are thinking "oh, that must be the copycat version of Siri".

Top Bottom