• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Why? Both are good wrestlers and neither have shown any exceptional displays of charisma or character.

I actually think Cesaro's was pretty charismatic with the Real American's despite not getting any mic time through his interactions with Zeb during his promos and broing it up with Jack, then he did alright with his promo vs Cena a few weeks ago. On top of that I think he's great during his matches. When else has he been given the chance to develop his character?

I swear to God JBL just said Gay Jay. Fuck this company, they need to end the divas division. They have enough talented women to build up some decent competition and everything comes down to boyfriends or lesbianism. It's pathetic when you see what NXT does with it's women's division, fuck, even TNA has got it done better.

Hey, you know that guy who runs NXT is gaining more and more influence as time goes on, right? So it's reasonable to assume it'll get better. I'm just glad a lot of actual talent is there in the division. That way you aren't years behind when you actually want to spotlight it in any meaningful way.

This guy looks like Aragorn... or is it just me?

Aragorn_in_Two_Towers.png

Thorakai

I hope Dean Ambrose re-appears in a hospital gown with the implication being he wandered the entire desert to get to Raw after escaping.

Top Bottom