• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This is the kind of thing that makes me embarrassed to be a wrestling fan. Yuck.

So this continues to be a shitty rehash of the Trish/Mickie feud. And yet another potentially good diva feud reduced to being Vince's lesbian wet dream.

I think, at least for the moment, Triple H wants to keep NXT away from the main roster shows because as soon as it gets attention, Vince will want to put his hands on it. And from all indications, Triple H absolutely does not want Vince's fingerprints on NXT. He wants it to be his own thing.

I didn't think about that. Yeaaaah. Keep NXT far far away.

I swear to God JBL just said Gay Jay. Fuck this company, they need to end the divas division. They have enough talented women to build up some decent competition and everything comes down to boyfriends or lesbianism. It's pathetic when you see what NXT does with it's women's division, fuck, even TNA has got it done better.

Thorakai

I think, at least for the moment, Triple H wants to keep NXT away from the main roster shows because as soon as it gets attention, Vince will want to put his hands on it. And from all indications, Triple H absolutely does not want Vince's fingerprints on NXT. He wants it to be his own thing.

The sooner Triple H takes over the WWE the better.

krae_man

So this is what Mickie James' WWE debut would be like in TV-PG mode, huh?

Just wait for it

iOZ3Ymnx9STAE.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Did you watch before they went pg because if your embarrassed by this. I wonder how you would of felt during the hot lesbian action days.

The hot lesbian action thing was around the time I stopped watching until about 2009 or so. Looking back, there was a lot of embarrassing garbage in the attitude era.

Top Bottom