• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

ax9RI6g.png
My dude lol

WWE/creative/Vince think so little of their audience that they think acting like what we just saw is perfectly fine. They think their audience are a bunch of lower class hicks and people who still wear Affliction shirts. That's what they think of us. HHH can't stand us. He legit despises us.

Would have been legitimately interested in this angle if they'd have saved it to add to a Bryan return to feud Cena. Wait. That was a lie. Would be mildly interested. As this stands it's already a total dead end. Cena would have to play heel so that makes it all impossible anyway. Oh well. I can dream.

WWE/creative/Vince think so little of their audience that they think acting like what we just saw is perfectly fine. They think their audience are a bunch of lower class hicks and people who still wear Affliction shirts. That's what they think of us. HHH can't stand us. He legit despises us.

If you think HHH "can't stand us", you obviously don't watch NXT. Raw is, for the most part, all Vince and to some extent Dunn.

Satch

Banned
YOU WANT ME?
I WALK DOWN THE HALLWAY
YOU LIKEY?
THE BEDROOM'S MY RUNWAY
SLAP ME!
IM PINNED TO THE DOORWAY
KISS
BITE
FOREPLAY!

ROMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

UberTag

This won't change until Vince dies.
It's the reason I barely watch their product any more.
Shame all of their legitimately talented wrestlers keep getting hurt.

I see that serenewarfare already covered where the blame should ultimately lie.
This is all Vince... and to a lesser extent, Dunn.

Top Bottom