• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

So, Roman gets to look invincible in the exact same scenario where Dean looked like a chump? Yep, that's all you need to know about their places in the company.

He didn't look like a chump, but yeah, it's shitty that the boring guy from The Shield is the one getting the mega push over the guy that everyone actually likes.

Dean Ambrose is still booked better than Daniel Bryan. DB got his ass beat every week and shit it didn't even need to be in a handicap. Kane took him out by himself. Reigns has the fucking rocket to his ass. Never seen them push a dude this hard before.

He didn't look like a chump, but yeah, it's shitty that the boring guy from The Shield is the one getting the mega push over the guy that everyone actually likes.

Maybe chump is too strong, but those two segments were obviously meant to send the message "Roman is tougher/harder to beat down than Dean." Which just sucks.

Toki767

Dean Ambrose is still booked better than Daniel Bryan. DB got his ass beat every week and shit it didn't even need to be in a handicap. Kane took him out by himself. Reigns has the fucking rocket to his ass. Never seen them push a dude this hard before.

The last person that got pushed this hard without ever really losing was Brock.

Thorakai

Much better promo by Bray, more focused than his random rantings with Jericho. Relevant to Cena's situation and a fitting analogy to a wounded animal needing to be put out of its misery for his character.

I really don't get Reigns moveset issues, is it WWE telling him to constantly go through the motions?

he's their golden boy but they are sabotaging the fuck of him by leashing his moveset so hard

For all the hate I'm lobbing on him relative to Dean, I don't hate Roman. I just think WM 31 is too soon for him and it wouldn't hurt them to let him simmer and push a guy who obviously has the tools and connection with the crowd, even if only until Roman is ready to rise up. But they won't do that because Dean isn't their guy and they don't want to risk him getting so over that they can't rise Roman up to the top.

RP912

Banned
I remember when JBL was a fresh air from Cole's terrible commentary. it was brief, but... wow.

Dude those were the days. When JBL called out cole's shit and was on the side of the wrestling fans instead of having vince hand up his ass.

Good ole days...

I feel like Slater is one of those guys who will always be safe from being cut because he goes 100% on all the dumb shit they give him to do and is a solid hand in the ring.

Top Bottom