• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

SourWebbedAfghanhound.gif

FabulousHeavyDunlin.gif

And, making my WrassleGAF GIF debut by being thrown out a chair...
ScientificBigEuropeanfiresalamander.gif

Alucard

Banned
The only recent shows I watch are House of Cards and Orange is the new black. Both are great. Scott Pilgrim was average.

Things I hate
People wearing clothes that are either to big or small of them (thugs, fat hipsters)
Country music
The Wyatt's entrance ( to damn long)
The undertakers entrance ( way to fucking long)
People who do not use their turn signal

Ditto on people who don't use turn signals.

Other things I don't like:

-Last second mergers (drivers who have to drive to the end of the fucking ending lane because they'll get home 1 minute faster...or assholes who see that a lane is ending 500 meters in advance, but will still wait until the last sec, creating more traffic. especially maddening when there are lane closures due to traffic
-bitter melon (it's a vegetable you can find in most Chinese supermarkets)
-people who talk too loudly on the bus
-people who crank their headphones on the bus

Here some shit i don't like

- Sandwiches that dismantle completely after one bite.
- Mustard
- People my age being nostalgic of the 90's
- Odd Future
- Assassin's Creed tail missions
- The kid from Robocop 2
- McFarlane "Toys"
- People who hate The Simpsons in general
- People who hate Scott Pilgrim
- Scott Pilgrim
fans

I can hate popular things as well.

The Wire sucks and is vastly overrated. Scott Pilgrim was a terrible movie based on a terrible comic for emo kids. I haven't heard any of the top 21 albums of the 21st century and I'm fucking glad.

Wow. You think The Wire sucks? Get out of my ring.

Sephzilla

But I do love the movie. The graphic novel more probably.

Are we talking "Frank Miller's RoboCop"? I might be in the minority with this, but I actually think Miller's version of RoboCop 2 was worse.

Robocop 2 isn't as good as the original but I still think that movie is fun as well and is a worthy sequel.

We hatin' now? THINGS I hate

- olives
- classic rock
- mainstream house style comix art
- hilariously shitty dubstep remixes (though i also love them)
- khoi pham
- Rotten Tomatoes
- The WWE Network video player
Here some shit i don't like

- Sandwiches that dismantle completely after one bite.
- People my age being nostalgic of the 90's
- People who hate Scott Pilgrim
- Scott Pilgrim
fans
hm yes i'm gonna have to agree

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Robocop 2 is fun as hell. Robocop 3 is when things screamed south

Season 2 of The Wire is boring as fuuuuuuuuuck. I'm struggling through the season now. I have no clue where all of these white people came from.

Breaking Bad sucks.

The network number is a disaster. A large chunk of their hardcore audience went out of their way to bail on the network, that's just incredible.

kiguel182

Are we talking "Frank Miller's RoboCop"? I might be in the minority with this, but I actually think Miller's version of RoboCop 2 was worse.

Robocop 2 isn't as good as the original but I still think that movie is fun as well and is a worthy sequel.

I never even watching Robocop 1 do be honest.

I need to rectify that I know.

Gorillaz

Season 2 of The Wire is boring as fuuuuuuuuuck. I'm struggling through the season now. I have no clue where all of these white people came from..

Its the Daniel Bryan season of the series

The pure definition of "it's a slow burn". It has a good payoff for that story. It's kind of sad. Season 3 is where it gets better and it's my favorite season in the series.

Xater

Holy shit! Tanahashi is coming to wXw in October for the World Triangle League. I guess now I need to get a ticket.

Liger as well! *faints*

Gorillaz

What would be the season finale to something like a Raw sitcom?

Naw...what is a Series finale with something like that?

Also looks like WWE Magazine was killed today. They're looking to strike a deal with a publisher to make a "WWE Magazine" but it's finished as an in-house product.

DMczaf

Those motherfuckers are the future of the company. #legitimacy

This is how our present face of the company sells the product on national TV

20131125_Live_3574.jpg

20130712_CenaStrahan_HOMEPAGE.jpg

0.jpg

#MyHatIsLikeACarnySharkFin

Kaladin

The Things I Hate On.....

- Cheap, trashy reality TV. While I'm all in favor of mindless educational or competition style reality TV, I hate the celebrity trash reality TV that is out there.....it does nothing but promote the worst of humanity.

- Modern Hip Hop. Seriously, what are these guys even saying? I can't understand most of it. I used to listen to rap and it wasn't this bad.

- EDM (Electronic Dance Music) I really don't understand the popularity. It's just a guy behind a laptop and sometimes a few other machines spinning some tunes.....and it's all the same beat with little variation.

- Pop Country - When it veered into arena rock territory, you could still kinda call it country, but now the whole fake R&B crap they have going along with the repetitive subject matters of "gotta get my girl in my truck and get drunk and take her to the river bank while we crank some Hank and show the world how country we really are" (or some mix of those, seriously, how many times have you heard THAT country song lately?)

Top Bottom