• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Syder

I'm glad this forum has turned around on Jericho. Everyone was saying mean things about him a few months ago for no reason.
Probably because his post-Mania feud with Ambrose was god-awful. Did you miss the 'Asylum Match' at Extreme Rules? Jericho in Bret Hart jorts and Ambrose stunk it up for TWENTY SIX fucking minutes in the most gimmicky, terribly paced, snorefest I've seen in years. It took Jericho a good few months to figure out this latest heel gimmick. It's money now though.

13654337_553885091464179_1327174532037232067_n.jpg
200_s.gif

I gotta sit down

Toki767

Probably because his post-Mania feud with Ambrose was god-awful. Did you miss the 'Asylum Match' at Extreme Rules? Jericho in Bret Hart jorts and Ambrose stunk it up for TWENTY SIX fucking minutes in the most gimmicky, terribly paced, snorefest I've seen in years. It took Jericho a good few months to figure out this latest heel gimmick. It's money now though.

Also the biggest reason most people here were probably down on Styles when he debuted was simply because Jericho couldn't keep up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Celebrating that the Rock makes more money than WWE

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The Neville Jericho match was pretty good, prbably all downhill from here.

So I know they have 3 hours but maybe they could save some time for more interesting things by having Nia Jax and Braun Stroman have mixed jobber squash tag matches.

Top Bottom