• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

orioto

Good Art™
Owens wasn't really involved with the scuffle, so that means he's winning.

or he's eliminated first... really that can be both :p They won't eliminate CASS first cause he needs a little thunder as a fresh underdog face. They won't eliminate reigns directly (or will they ?), not Rollins.. They've both been champ

KingBroly

Banned
or he's eliminated first... really that can be both :p They won't eliminate CASS first cause he needs a little thunder as a fresh underdog face. They won't eliminate reigns directly (or will they ?), not Rollins.. They've both been champ

Rollins and Reigns don't need it right now. They need to put it on a Heel to legitimize it.

lol Jericho

As much as they love cass, I just don't think that you can have a top babyface who is that big in 2016. He'll never be an underdog in terms of size.

gun_haver

Man that Jericho interview right there was fantastic. Like that was prime Rock levels of fucking with people through catchphrase based insults.

this is what we need.

It's funny. Raw and Smackdown have been going for the exact same amount of time since both shows got their new rosters, but I feel like RAW still doesn't really have much in the way of reliable feuds going on. People are just fighting each other cause why not.

Smackdown has the much stronger stories/rivalries right now.

Edit: But Jericho is always the best.

It's funny. Raw and Smackdown have been going for the exact same amount of time since both shows got their new rosters, but I feel like RAW still doesn't really have much in the way of reliable feuds going on. People are just fighting each other cause why not.

Smackdown has been waaaay better than Raw ever since the first Raw after the split.

KingBroly

Banned

Smackdown's been a slow burn, so it's easier to see it simmer and make you go 'ooh, that looks good'

Raw's fucking McDonald's right now. It burns through shit so fast it's nauseating.

Velcro Fly

Anybody but Roman tonight please.

Also RAW basically had like two major feuds end up with fucking nothing after SummerSlam. Just sad

UraMallas

The main difference is the title vacation, I would think.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Let's avoid the baseball slides this time around Neville

For a man whom gravity has forgotten he sure does love to slide around all the damn time. I get nervous every time I see his ring entrance.

You people acting like Cass would be a better option than Roman will, like clockwork, be hating Cass in 6 months. You don't know what you are asking for. Roman at least can put on entertaining matches when booked with the right guys. I doubt Cass would be able to do that. He's nothing. Just a big, tall nothing.

Lothar

Banned
I'm glad this forum has turned around on Jericho. Everyone was saying mean things about him a few months ago for no reason.

Top Bottom