• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

I think Creative is going to ruin Bayley, make her super obnoxious, not plucky and optimistic. Some were thinking she would be Joan Cena, but I doubt we'll be even that lucky.

Just try not to hate her too much Smark-Gaf. Vince just can't leave shit alone.

It's honestly better this way. The company didn't deserve the money it could have made from her anyway.

I think Creative is going to ruin Bayley, make her super obnoxious, not plucky and optimistic. Some were thinking she would be Joan Cena, but I doubt we'll be even that lucky.

Getting her away from the Full Sail crowd is the first step in making sure this doesn't happen.

Bayley gets to walk in after getting her ass kicked a week ago and get that screen-time plus a title feud likely. Alicia Fox and Summer Rae better do the goddamn run-in on her.

RBH

CrCZLpXVYAAwrog.jpg

Barrage

Dana is behind her time, she would've made a killing in the late 90's early 2000's catfighting with Sable and the Kat.

Too late. Sorry but she sucks...corny and lame and too obnoxious. The match is horrible too....crowd completely dead and I'm paying more attention to F5'ing this thread. New Day sucks now too.

What did Lana do to get out of wrestling matches? Cause she can't be worse than Dana.

Dana has the "look" of an enforcer, which I guess is something they want for this angle. Though it doesn't quite work when she's like 4 feet tall and looks like a midget compared to Charlotte, who she is supposed to be the muscle for. They should have just put Tamina in that role.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What's the "elimination match" stip mean for the main event?

Top Bottom