• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Cass needs to go on the juice and so does Corbin. Both of them are flabby and don't have much muscle. Compare to Diesel in his prime....it's like McGwire and Sosa era of baseball where we're getting 60-70 homer seasons and baseball had never been more fun to watch and more popular. Now the top hr hitter hits 45 for the season and it sucks.

Good news, they put out a package for Big Cass so people can know him better.

Bad news, this is a video package....for Big Cass
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

justjim89

Cass is great, and he has dollar signs all over him as long they don't pull a Reigns with the guy. And when he makes a singles transition, Enzo can stop pretending to be a wrestler and just be his hype man.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's a really bizarre number of meaningless matches today. Like people fighting who don't even have feuds with anyone at all.

Barrage

NO THIS DOESNT NEED TWO FUCKING SEGMENTS.

Ugh. Its not that anythign theyre doing tonight is particularly bad, its that its all being dragged out.

They need to start setting up whoever on RAW is gonna be in in the Crusoer division ASAP.

jwhit28

Cruiserweight Division is coming Sept. 19th.

I hope it's half as good as WCW's old Cruiserweight crew. Malenko, Gurerro, Jericho, Ultimo Dragon, Psychosis, Juventud, Rey Mysterio, I enjoyed the Cruiserweights more as a kid than I did whatever was going on with NWO and the old guys at the time.

I hope it's half as good as WCW's old Cruiserweight crew. Malenko, Gurerro, Jericho, Ultimo Dragon, Psychosis, Juventud, Rey Mysterio, I enjoyed the Cruiserweights more as a kid than I did whatever was going on with NWO and the old guys at the time.

I would temper expectations

UberTag

I kinda want Cass or Roman to win, just for the meltdowns. Sorry friends.
Why would we ever dare to expect anything else to happen?

There's a really bizarre number of meaningless matches today. Like people fighting who don't even have feuds with anyone at all.
Storylines are hard.

Cass is great, and he has dollar signs all over him as long they don't pull a Reigns with the guy. And when he makes a singles transition, Enzo can stop pretending to be a wrestler and just be his hype man.
Why would they NOT pull a Reigns with him? Surely what didn't work for Roman MUST work for Cass. To do otherwise would be admitting they were wrong.

Top Bottom