• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

ALL MY IDEA.
j2JLnCV.jpg
Quit being a

dick

Cody_D165

Banned
I'm really fucking tired of that clip of seth fucking up Balor's shoulder

It's like when they refused to stop showing Enzo's neck slamming the ropes

Knox

Wait, was Steph supposed to be actually upset that Brock attacked Shane? I thought the fact that the fine was only $500 was them saying that Steph wasn't taking it seriously. I don't get it.

Sephzilla

Wait, was Steph supposed to be actually upset that Brock attacked Shane? I thought the fact that the fine was only $500 was them saying that Steph wasn't taking it seriously. I don't get it.
Instead of having a segment that makes sense, enjoy a promo that drives home that Steph is going to run the company some day because of nepotism.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I am deeply ashamed to admit that I watched all of the Holy Foley episodes

Give them time, eventually everything will make sense and pay off

No it won't

galvatron

I think, and this is reaching, they're saying Steph's ego won't allow her to be disrespected, but she also knows that Brock is worth enough to her end goal to be worth enduring a small sleight.

Toki767

This is such a weird show where the sum of its parts seem greater than the whole show.

Literally nothing on this show matters outside of the main event. Even if parts of it were good.

JTripper

A McMahon wants to see their family hurt until they actually get hurt. Remember what happened after WM? Vince felt bad for Shane and gave him his chance to run Raw.

Top Bottom