• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

So a recap of the last 15 minutes

Steph was gonna fire Paul, but there was a storm coming, also Roman is gonna win the title, but Darren Young is gonna be great again, and Titus is mad at him because he owes him something

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This Titus/Dyoung feud had POTENTIAL but it has been SHIT since day one. Confusing "who's the heel here?" booking, nonsense finishes, and then the cherry on top that botched promo from Titus last week. They should just abort this entire storyline and future endeavor Titus.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I hope they make this feud a best of 7 too!!!!!!

MG310

This Titus/Dyoung feud had POTENTIAL but it has been SHIT since day one. Confusing "who's the heel here?" booking, nonsense finishes, and then the cherry on top that botched promo from Titus last week. They should just abort this entire storyline and future endeavor Titus.

I don't hate him but I was hoping he would stay down after getting thrown out of the ring and this would be over with.

Toki767

Steph's still saying the first Universal title match...

Did they seriously just strike Balor being the first champion from the record books?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Did they literally retcon Finn out of the Universal Title? If so unbelievable.

Top Bottom