• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Pikma

Banned
Can't wait for the the day Crews snaps, that dumb smile of his turns into the most terrifying grin and he starts destroying the whole roster

GunBR

It's great to see a heel that don't run from the fights
Be a chicken heel works with the Miz, but during this last year we had Seth, Owens (when he had some belt), Rusev (the same), and others running away too much

KingBroly

Banned
I guess what's good about Smackdown is that it has consistency and is at least TRYING to build people up. Raw is just 'EVERYONE'S A STAR DAMMIT! EVEN ROMAN REIGNS!'

I feel like the Usos kind of have to beat AA next week. You don't want AA in the finals against Slater, because the crowd will just cheer for Slater. You want a team that are either heels or about to be heels.

They need to make Apollo's middle name Benjamin or something so that he can be ABC. It's so stupid it's perfect.

rzIevaN.gif

Even if Crews loses this, I feel like this whole match is doing huge things for him. Super big pops and just an all around fun match against a great heel.

gun_haver

good showing for crews, exactly what it needed to be. AJ didn't try to be too impressive cos this wasn't about upstaging Crews too much.

Now Crews has got like, 2 embers for the 10 needed for a flame. Come on kiddo.

Top Bottom