• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

gun_haver

man i just don't get burritos with rice inside a wrap. that taco bell thing looks gross. i'll eat any old shit but that isn't selling me

i mean what the fuck. rice and bread. put some damn vegetables in there.

i think it's important to make as many comments on the ads as the show. these people deserve our attention.

Pikma

Banned
man i just don't get burritos with rice inside a wrap. that taco bell thing looks gross. i'll eat any old shit but that isn't selling me

i mean what the fuck. rice and bread. put some damn vegetables in there.

i think it's important to make as many comments on the ads as the show. these people deserve our attention.
Invokana sounds like a very dangerous shit man, what the fuck

I'm completely smitten by AJ Styles. He makes me care a lot about the product for the first time in a long time. Reminds me of attitude era Jericho except he doesn't have several transcendent stars ahead of him for the championship. His title run is going to be fantastic.

Does WWE seriously not have a better black guy they can put on SD commentary than Otunga? We know that's the only reason he's there. Hell, just bring Booker back.

DMczaf

SMACKDOWN LIT LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHART

RECORD HIGH

Top Bottom