• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

This is how someone writes a segment with the same kind of thinking as the moments leading to Final Deletion.

Not that Fauxnal Deletion with The New Day and The Wyatts.

Damn, the headbangers haven't been a thing since what, 2000?

And they're already gonna lose in their first night back.

I mean, they're the headbangers, but that's just sad.

I don't think this is their "first night back". I think they are just a name team in to do a one-time job.

gun_haver

i know these are wrestling audience specific ads but christ

america, your mentality is completely fucked. the UK's is too, but jesus. i guess it's just seeing a different kind of fucked up like this in its natural habitat.

12.jpg

Ten years later
Now look that segment was funny but it was a total ripoff of this amazing Smackdown storyline.

They even reused the double wide joke.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Time for Bray to cut a promo for a feud that goes nowhere. After a while, people are just tired of it. Its a shame really

I liked this promo I wrote for this feud six months back more

"Randy...long time ago there was a garden Randyyyy. And in that garden there were two people: a man and a woman. And they were happy because they didn't KNOW anything Randyyyy. Until one day a viper came up to them in a tree and said 'eat this, and become wise' and they ate, and became wise Randyyyy. But with that wisdom came...shame, fear, and unhappiness. They were smart Randyyy, but they weren't happy heh. All because of one little snake. A viper. That's what you are Randyyy, a snake in the tree. Promising the people that you'll make them wise but I know you'll make them unhappy Randyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. That's why I gotta come and cut the head off the Viper Randy Orton hahahahahaaha.

Follow...the...buzzards BAH"

Cole: "Chilling words from Bray Wyatt."

Top Bottom