• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

charllengeswye4.png
Has to be a rib.

somedevil

Backlash as of now:

Ambrose vs Styles
Orton vs Bray
Tag titles match
Women's match
Corbin vs Kalisto
Miz match

They need more matches. They better include the semifinals in the pay per view. Plus Dolph has no one to feud with.

Soiks

Backlash as of now:

Ambrose vs Styles
Orton vs Bray
Tag titles match
Women's match
Corbin vs Kalisto
Miz match

They need more matches. They better include the semifinals in the pay per view. Plus Dolph has no one to feud with.
Personallly I'd be quite happy if the one brand only shows are shorter in length. There's too much WWE to watch as it is and if they try to fill three hours on these single brand shows they're gonna burn through the majority of their unique pairings in a few months.

(I still throughly expect it to be three hours, of course.)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON TALKING SMACK!

thequestion

That was a great Smackdown. I haven't actually sat through an entire show since....um....early 2000's?

WWE feeling fresh again. Love the renewed energy. Good work to those involved trying to make WWE great again.

I like this gambling addict/drunk/I don't give a shit Dean Ambrose. Too bad his move-set is almost complete shit. Double under-hook suplex of the top is fine, and the sling shot back off the ropes into the ring is fine. Everything else should go, especially that DDT finisher. Yuck.

Those new tag belts look sharp. The woman's title lookin' good too.

Get those tag belts, Heath Slater! BAY-BEEEEE!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bryan just watched his sister-in-law get violently assaulted, but whatever, back to work

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
OK so....

Usos vs Authors of Pain. Usos can put on a decent match but are terrible characters and over exposed. Authors of Pain are just 3 minute warning with tactical gear.

Who wins? GAF DECIDES

Indelible

Smackdown was really good this week, feels like Vince dosen't have as much input which makes for a much better show than RAW.

Xion385

The Usos aren't bad when they aren't scripted. I like them more on UpUpDownDown. Shit, UpUpDownDown uses the wrestler's character better than WWE does.

Top Bottom