• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Talking Smack

the best 22 minutes of the week

utter savagery

Toki767

If they get rid of Talking Smack because of all the shootin I'm going to be so pissed.

This is GOLD.

Talking Smack is honestly the best way possible to transition people from reading from a script to thinking on their feet.

I imagine they really use this as a means to see who can go off bullet points and who needs stuff written for them.

Ithil

Literally the only thing needed to make that the wrestling segment of the year was right after Miz finished his promo at the camera, Bryan flew back in with the knee to the face.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If Miz was legit pissed I kinda don't blame him especially if Bryan was actually shitting on him. Miz has been probably one of the most maligned talents for years, but he's improved a lot this year and I've actually enjoyed his IC reign. He knows what character he is and how to be effective at it, and his promos have been on point. If he's still getting shit despite the actual improvement, year I see why he's angry and I see why maybe he pushed back at Bryan like he did.

I'm hoping its a work because that was god tier

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
What did he say?

Daniel Bryan told him he doesn't like how he wrestles because he wrestles like a coward. Miz went nuclear after that. Told Bryan he's the coward because he basically "gave up" wrestling and the Miz had never missed time. It was probably still a work but damn Miz had tears in his eyes at the end.

If Miz was legit pissed I kinda don't blame him especially if Bryan was actually shitting on him. Miz has been probably one of the most maligned talents for years, but he's improved a lot this year and I've actually enjoyed his IC reign. He knows what character he is and how to be effective at it, and his promos have been on point. If he's still getting shit despite the actual improvement, year I see why he's angry and I see why maybe he pushed back at Bryan like he did.

FWIW, Bryan spoke highly of Miz in his book.

Bryan said he wrestles like a coward, which is kayfabe and true.

Lothar

Banned

Mark Alert

Ithil

What did Miz say?

Attacked for Bryan calling him a cowardly wrestler and said Bryan is the coward for not returning to the ring, Bryan said he would return if "they" let him, and stormed off. Miz then ranted at the camera about how he would make the IC title the most important title in WWE.

Quite an amazing promo.

I hate to say it, but I kinda do like saying it, Miz straight bodied Bryan. Rewatching it now, it's fucking magic.

That was the point of the segment. Consider what Bryan said about hating see authority figures going over the talent and compare it to any segment featuring Steph along with a wrestler.

Bryan said he would return if "they" let him, and stormed off.

Best part of the promo was Miz responded to that by telling Bryan in that case he was a coward for not going back to the indies. Fucking ethered.

Top Bottom