• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

A0HAHc6CQAIOj2U.jpg:large

TNA backstage promos are always so angry.

I know it sounds awkward to hear a big, tough wrestler speaking like a big, tough wrestler after watching the WWE's entertainers prance around, but trust me when I say this- EVERYONE used to sound like that.

Don't freak out. It's okay.

Ithil

I know it sounds awkward to hear a big, tough wrestler speaking like a big, tough wrestler after watching the WWE's entertainers prance around, but trust me when I say this- EVERYONE used to sound like that.

I wasn't complaining. I just noticed every single one I've seen on TNA has them shouting at the camera.

They've got nothing on the frothing rage that 80's promos reached, anyway. Cocaine everywhere.

Ithil

One day I'd like if Jeff Hardy stumbled and fell down the ramp during his entrance because he had his eyes closed.

Go Bully Ray.

somedevil

Don't freak out. It's okay.

But that was a problem with TNA wrestling in the past was that everyone was angry all the time. Bryan Alveraz and John Pollock pointed that out in the past. Its great to have angry promos but if everything is angry it doesn't work.

I wasn't complaining. I just noticed every single one I've seen on TNA has them shouting at the camera.

They've got nothing on the frothing rage that 80's promos reached, anyway. Cocaine everywhere.

It's mostly Roode, Bully Ray, and James storm that yell all the time. Everyone else is pretty "wrestler normal" in tone.

And the bold made me laugh way more than it should've. 80's were so great. Except some parts. But a lot of it was cool.

But that was a problem with TNA wrestling in the past was that everyone was angry all the time. Bryan Alveraz and John Pollock pointed that out in the past. Its great to have angry promos but if everything is angry it doesn't work.

Ehh. Wrestlers gonna wrestlers. As long as it doesn't get to Cena levels of Baptist Preacher, I'm cool with rrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGE

VerTiGo

Banned
The whole concept of tables matches is stupid and especially in a four way setting. If you just have to break one...where is the fun in that?

BadAss2961

Never liked table matches. I wanna see more than just one person being put through a table in a match that revolves around them.. Plus dudes have to be so careful not to fuck up.

Top Bottom