• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

krae_man

800px-Smores-Microwave.jpg

HfNhX.png

daemissary

Man, that theme is awful. They couldn't just put "Feed me more" at the very beginning and be done with it like every other theme? Really had to repeat it like 20 times?

Ithil

No one will ever vote for Miz, no one likes him or cares about him. It's funny how they know that and have him as the filler choice all the time.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I wonder if they will ALSO job JTG to Jinder Mahal tonight in order to keep the "I can do anything you can do" feud up between Ryback and Mahal.

That's what I would do.

Ithil

Man, that theme is awful. They couldn't just put "Feed me more" at the very beginning and be done with it like every other theme? Really had to repeat it like 20 times?

See the only way to get a catchphrase over is to have it in their entrance themes. It's not like it was over already from Ryback chanting it at the end of his matches, or anything.

YES clearly isn't over, and will have to be in Bryan's entrance music to get over.

Top Bottom