• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

I'M JUST A SEXY BOY

(Sex-y Bo-oy)

I'M NOT YOUR BOY TOY

(Bo-oy- To-oy)

I'M JUST A SEXY BOY

(Sex-y Bo-oy)

I'M NOT YOUR BOY TOY

(Bo-oy- To-oy)

G-Fex

Oh please, you're the Charlie Haas of NeoGAF.

You're a waste of everyone's time.

Charlie Haas had one of the best tag teams with Shelton Benjamin.

You were SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND.

You know you call me racist? I'm not.

But I'll say this, you're not one cool black dude like say...Spindashing.

krae_man

72RGc.png

Ithil

It's Botching Time!

In fairness, they weren't really police...though that's a whole different matter in itself.
(Protip: DON'T impersonate the police.)

Their Summerslam match has been cancelled, as Sheamus has been arrested for larceny, and Del Rio for fraud.

The moral is, keep your business in the ring, where you're paid to beat each other up.

DynamicG

This whole show feels like an infomercial. Even the video packages obviously feel like commercials for the feud. The Tout stuff is ridiculous, they showed the video windowed just to show off the Tout website.

Also, the crowd was dead for Sin Cara's entrance. I didn't think he'd flash out that quickly.

Sin Cara will show you all, he'll make it through this match botch free just like he did on Raw 1000 where everyone else botched instead.

This whole show feels like an infomercial. Even the video packages obviously feel like commercials for the feud. The Tout stuff is ridiculous, they showed the video windowed just to show off the Tout website.

Also, the crowd was dead for Sin Cara's entrance. I didn't think he'd flash out that quickly.

Summerslam is only 3 easy payments of 18.33 plus S/H

Top Bottom