• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Ultratech

Man, Layla's doing a lot of bouncing tonight. (If you catch what I mean.)

And the dreaded roll-up...still Beth's one true weakness.

Her other leg is taped up also....she wears skin colored stockings to hide it. You can barely tell on tv, but you can see it live easily.

The money must be good to put her body through that. The male workers I understand. She could get married to some sugar daddy and not work again. 5 minutes of fame are fleeting.

She's crushing walnuts
Celeste-Bonin-Feet-407460.jpg

MMMmmmmmmm

Omega

Banned
is this how Raw is all the time?

i feel like they've shown this hhh/lesnar feud promos 5 times already and theres still an hour left..

Striker

I wonder if they are aware women can pin with things other than roll ups.
Beth has the Glam Slam, Natalya does sharpshooter, and Eve does the moonsault. What are the other diva's finishers? That's been one of the bigger issues.

And fuuuuck Triple H, go away.

Ultratech

I swear, they've shown this HHH shit so much, it's just getting stupid now.

Doesn't help that they rerun the same thing like 2-3 times a show.

Brinbe

Even after the contract signing/tag match, there's tons of time for filler/recaps... Christ, these 3 hours take forever

Ultratech

Beth has the Glam Slam, Natalya does sharpshooter, and Eve does the moonsault. What are the other diva's finishers? That's been one of the bigger issues.

And fuuuuck Triple H, go away.

Layla has that Diamond-cutter like finisher, Kelly's got some weird kick or something, and Alicia has that Axe Kick that's bound to kill/hurt somebody any day now.

Ithil

What if I was to tell you that Shawn Michaels might be involved?

Tempting. But HHH and Brock near a COOOOONTRAAAAACT is a pretty huge thing to overcome

Also I don't mind changing YES to NO for Bryan, but I don't like losing his sideways skipping entrance, it was always fun to watch.

Top Bottom