• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

If Punk really wants to say something, he should bring up why is Cena getting the champion's entrance tonight?

Where's your pipebomb, Punk? Did you leave it in your wife's purse?

Ithil

kg67P.jpg

Ithil

Fuck the dual Cena chants. Seriously.

They're insulting to the other wrestlers. The YES/NO chants react dynamically to stuff in the match, it means they're paying attention.

Also, bet Bryan jobs in the match, because Cena has never defeated Big Show before, how can he possibly overcome the odds?

Dthomp

I hate these dualing Cena chants. At this point it's no longer about Cena, just about the fans going back and forth. Has to suck to wrestle him and not have the crowd reacting to the actual match.

I hate these dualing Cena chants. At this point it's no longer about Cena, just about the fans going back and forth. Has to suck to wrestle him and not have the crowd reacting to the actual match.

It's even worse when it's a friend or associate of Cena, like a Kofi or Rey, being beaten down and the crowd chanting for Cena to come out even if he's not involved with their storyline.

Ithil

Bryan stood up to it last week and got them chanting YES instead. It was funny.

Ithil

When they're doing the co-dependency thing with both teams the wrestlers, apart from Cena of course, all become amusingly weak. Bryan is ready to be pinned by a neckbreaker, Punk is beat down and crawling for a tag after...Big Show breaks up a pin.

Top Bottom