• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's not like Brock is terrible on the mic, either. His work with angle was GOLD. (Although body language is more his where he excels)

Ithil

1VzOr.png

What's that Kurt? I think Punk is too busy going to his luxury bus and counting his money, he might have not heard you.

Ithil

It's not like Brock is terrible on the mic, either. His work with angle was GOLD. (Although body language is more his where he excels)

He's been good in the past (UFC promos were good as far as I know). This time so far, not really, he's awkward as hell. He works best like he did on his first night back, he didn't say a word, but communicated a lot through one F5 to Cena and great mannerisms.

Paul Heyman is AMAZING on the mic. Seriously, if he were even a good wrestler he would have been one of the best heels of all time.

Ugh gotdammit, I catch up to the live feed way too quickly...

Brinbe

The gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame-uh finally arrives with *looks at clock* still 20 mins left, fuck. How can they possibly draw this out that long.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
He's been good in the past (UFC promos were good as far as I know). This time so far, not really, he's awkward as hell. He works best like he did on his first night back, he didn't say a word, but communicated a lot through one F5 to Cena and great mannerisms.

That's always been how he excels. See: when he buried Zach Gowen and when he did the mariacci band promo with Eddie

Ithil

I don't understand at all how people cheer for HHH. It makes less sense than Borton. Kids love Cena, that's understandable since they're dumb.

Orton because he's pretty or whatever, HHH because he spent the second half of last year burying the roster in favour of making himself the big face.

Dthomp

Wait...there is still twenty minutes left. We've had HHH, punk, Cena, Bryan. 1 diva match, what's left? HBK getting run over in the parking lot?

Top Bottom