• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Cena's high knee and bulldog made me wish Kelly Kelly would come back to the ring full time. Also, CM Punk should avoid leaning against the rails with that gut problem of his.

Dthomp

I must have missed the announcement for Bryan/Kane. Meh...it's like not being on the card. At least Kane will make him look great and not put himself over Bryan in the process. YES YES YES

daemissary

I like how the normal ending is the rollup pinfall after the distraction, but not for CenaLOLWINS.

Exactly...Bryan is the best thing going right now but they won't even give him the rub of having a roll up victory over Cena while he's being distracted by his partner. What in the world does Cena gain by winning that match?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember this? Good times.
XDmvB.gif

Enfinit

What the fuck is Christian saying when he walks down to the ring?

"I WANNA SEE MY PEEPS SHOW ME YOUR BOOBIES THE CAMERA CAN'T PICK UP MY VOICE FUCK EVE IS HOT I'M FROM CANADA SANDOW SUCKS!"

Ithil

Exactly...Bryan is the best thing going right now but they won't even give him the rub of having a roll up victory over Cena while he's being distracted by his partner. What in the world does Cena gain by winning that match?

If he loses a match he will clearly be less popular than he was before, it will destroy the comapny you know.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I like how the normal ending is the rollup pinfall after the distraction, but not for CenaLOLWINS.

Lol yeah, wtf Vince. Just because bryan is the only match participant not in the main event thi sSunday doesn't mean he has to take the fall in the RAW match.

Logically, you have Bryan act as the wildcard in the RAW match, either providing the distraction or getting the fall after the distraction.

Dthomp

Ouch Christian goes from IC champ to jobber in less then a month, but then again he looks like he doesn't give a fuck anymore in the ring.

Top Bottom