• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Even during his feud with Orton, Kofi could have used some work on his promos. But he has potential and it's too bad that he's been screwed by setbacks by tagging with guys who've gotten wellness'd recently.

PTP look really dangerous when they do double-team moves. That front suplex move they did looked like Black Cener's knees landed right on R-Truth's arm.

He used to be Jamaican. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!!! Kofi puts on a decent match and generally works well with the other talent. He's not an exciting character, but a lot wrestlers aren't either.

You said it all, he used to be Jamaican. What the hell is he now? He's basically a guy who claps his hands. Excuse me for thinking he's capable of being more than one dimensional.

Ithil

Otunga gonna get Ryback'd.

Just like a top level face all being like Cena, the WWE Creative really has no idea how to write a GM other than Teddy Long now.

I just hope AJ gets out of that dead end role within a couple of months. She's young, charming, and un-Divaish, she should be wrestling, fullstop. Not being a generic GM.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You said it all, he used to be Jamaican. What the hell is he now? He's basically a guy who claps his hands. Excuse me for thinking he's capable of being more than one dimensional.

I was kidding, but seriously, some guys are just hand slappers. Kofi is one and he might can do more, but I think he's always going to be a hand slapper. Hand slappers are fine, pro wrestling has always had em.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Fucking Kane cycle, Kane teaming with Ryder, WHY?! WHY?! WHY

OHLbS.jpg

can't find un-brazzered version

Just wait until they are tag team champs!
Well Rock and Sock worked out somewhat despite the two trying to main each other months earlier, Kane and Ryder odd couple duo might as well be the next step for both men.
they will joke about the olden days of trips to hell.

WWE face booking doesn't allow this unfortunately.

Top Bottom