• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

This will be lost quickly in the Raw bitching but this article got written yesterday about my quick rise managing in Oklahoma. There's a couple guys who run this blog about all the wrestling in OK. I had nothing to do with it and even called the author of the article a toll troll at the last show.

http://www.oklafan.com/news/5682/article.html

I've never been more proud of myself.

This will be lost quickly in the Raw bitching but this article got written yesterday about my quick rise managing in Oklahoma. There's a couple guys who run this blog about all the wrestling in OK. I had nothing to do with it and even called the author of the article a toll troll at the last show.

http://www.oklafan.com/news/5682/article.html

I've never been more proud of myself.

That's awesome. It's been cool seeing you post about it from the beginning.

krae_man

LOL Masters:

DVX6d.jpg

chris mordetzky @Chrismasters310

I apologize to those who took the gun pic serious.Wasnt real!And I am not suicidal at all.But why are we all so uptight nowadays.Just a pic!

Enfinit

Dammit, I totally forgot RAW started at 8... again. Just tuned in when AJ set the stipulation for the Y2J/Ziggy match. Kinda dumb, but interesting nonetheless.

Anybody fill me in for the last 45 minutes? Heard Brock opened the show.

krae_man

Dammit, I totally forgot RAW started at 8... again. Just tuned in when AJ set the stipulation for the Y2J/Ziggy match. Kinda dumb, but interesting nonetheless.

Anybody fill me in for the last 45 minutes? Heard Brock opened the show.

Brock said "Good Job" to Scott Armstrong. Ryberg beat some jobbers. Sin Cara pinned Cody Rhodes in a 6 man tag match. Tout, Twitter, Tout, Twitter, Tout, Twitter.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'll never get tired of hearing Del Rio say "peasant"

Top Bottom