• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaitlyn is really hot and all but she's really not a good wrestler.

Adam West was the worst Batman.

If the chance was offered by the moderation team I'd consider it. You can ask them if you want and see what they say. I'm afraid however that it would ruin my image but at the same time, I'm wiling to please.
Hahaha, I'm only kidding. I think your username is fantastic, and the tag only completes it!

KissVibes

Banned
Would you remove the X's from your username?

If the chance was offered by the moderation team I'd consider it. You can ask them if you want and see what they say. I'm afraid however that it would ruin my image but at the same time, I'm wiling to please.

You can smell Layla's hair, if I get to touch Alicia's cute little belly button.

Let's for an alliance to make this happen. Wasn't Layla offering a date for charity? Maybe we could make it a double date.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
dat bloody face
8r1tc.gif

Ithil

Hey I can still wish for a Divas division in a year's time being all Layla, Beth, AJ, Kharma, Paige and Sara Del Rey right?

Ithil

Ah man, there goes ANY hope I had for the Diva's division... Fuck you WWE.

Apparently she's acknowledged her weight and fitness went to hell after her miscarriage (understandable), she's planning on taking up a huge training to get into top shape and hopefully return to WWE in the future.

Kaladin

Hey yo. It's time for a survey.

Do I....

A) Watch the final hour of Monday Night Raw live.....

or

B) Continue watching Breaking Bad Season 4

McNei1y

Damn. How's RAW been so far? I recorded it but I've been watching the Nats/Braves game. I've seen the first 3-4 matches so far, though, through commercial breaks and such. Currently on Randy Orton/ADR match.

Top Bottom