• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

funny-gifs-wrestlers-are-well-oiled-machines.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hey everyone. The break was great. Hanged out with friends, played games (for the first time in ages), read and finished multiple books. It was all due to spending less time on GAF. I haven't really been watching wrestling. Just skimming stuff here and there.

Hey everyone. The break was great. Hanged out with friends, played games (for the first time in ages), read and finished multiple books. It was all due to spending less time on GAF. I haven't really been watching wrestling. Just skimming stuff here and there.

what games did you play? I watched G-Fex decapitate like 30 guys in a row with a machete in Manhunt last night.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The Bioshock series, and Saints Row The Third. A good deal of multiplayer in CSS, and BC2.

Saints Row the Third is a great game.

I've had a copy forever but still haven't played it yet. I'm curious how Sleeping Dogs holds up against it. I know SD is a more serious game, but its really down to how they play.

Top Bottom