• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
QsKoZ.gif

I'm still so glad I made this gif. :D

Really?

I thought it was a great promo, lol.

I never knew that. I thought everything he said in that promo was approved beforehand. Wow.

Really? people get burried and put into the dog house for stupid shit all the time. WWE is about bullying people, FUCK THE BUSINESS were gonna bury you even if you are over.

I still remember when Taker burried Punk because he wouldn't wear a suit backstage and made him look like a jobber even though he was the world champion at the time

I still remember when Taker burried Punk because he wouldn't wear a suit backstage and made him look like a jobber even though he was the world champion at the time

This story I always found funny because Undertaker has always been excused from the dress code in order to protect his gimmick. You see him in public anywhere, he looks like Bikertaker.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always bring up the fact that Mike Awesome got buried by Taker marks. Undertaker had him buried because he was terrified of Mike Awesome replacing him since Awesome was a big guy who was about 5x more athletic than him.

XenoRaven

Really?

I thought it was a great promo, lol.

I never knew that. I thought everything he said in that promo was approved beforehand. Wow.
When Jericho first got to the company, promos generally weren't scripted. If you got hired it was because you actually knew what you were doing and could go out and cut a promo to entertain people without someone having to write your lines for you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When Jericho first got to the company, promos generally weren't scripted. If you got hired it was because you actually knew what you were doing and could go out and cut a promo to entertain people without someone having to write your lines for you.
I know that. I just thought the general idea of the promo (burying Taker) was pre-approved.

somedevil

RAW is Jericho indeed. He got buried for that? WWF being WWE before WWE was WWE!

There was other factors as well that lead to him being buried, but this happened in the major wrestling companies. In WCW it was worse. The NWO controlled the whole backroom during his time there.

XenoRaven

Since I'm on an Owen kick

X-Pac tells a story about Owen Hart Also says he thinks Owen was the most talented Hart Foundation member, but he didn't take it as seriously as Bret. And that Owen would hit emergency stops when all the wrestlers were waiting in line on escalators.
Ok, this isn't meant to be a joke because I know years of wrestling can take a toll on people, but is X-Pac, high, drunk, brain damaged, or a combination of those three?

rvd2kewl

Raw is only two hours north of Chicago tonight. Got 3rd row tickets and sold a couple to "Brock Plant" and his friend for face value. They were able to get some front row tickets that were released at the last minute at the box office tonight so they sold the 3rd row seats, so that's the story if you see those guys tonight.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Raw is only two hours north of Chicago tonight. Got 3rd row tickets and sold a couple to "Brock Plant" and his friend for face value. They were able to get some front row tickets that were released at the last minute at the box office tonight so they sold the 3rd row seats, so that's the story if you see those guys tonight.

Do these guys not have fucking jobs?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ok, this isn't meant to be a joke because I know years of wrestling can take a toll on people, but is X-Pac, high, drunk, brain damaged, or a combination of those three?

This was before X-Pac turned his life around and he was drugged out of his mind most of the time.

Enfinit

Guys guys guys, BREAKING NEWS:

I remembered that RAW started at 8:00. And Lawler is kicking it off. Looks like I'll come back at 9.

Top Bottom